- Bugaboos, British Columbia, Canada: South Howser Tower: West Buttress (aka Beckey-Chouinard), South Howser Tower, Bugaboo Spire Northeast Ridge, Kain Route, Snowpatch Spire: Furry Pink Arete.
- Canadian Rockies, British Columbia, Canada: Mt. Edith Cavell: “East Ridge” (climbing with Fred Beckey).
- Wind River Range, Wyoming: East Ridge, Wolf’s Head, Cirque of the Towers.
- Teton Range, Wyoming: Upper Exum, Grand Teton, (car to car in a day).
- North Cascades, Washington: Torment-Forbidden Traverse, NE Buttress, Johannesburg, North Buttress Terror and North Buttress Fury as part of Picket Range Travers, North Buttress, Mt. Stuart, Northeast Buttress, Colchuck Peak, Mt. Shuksan: Fisher Chimneys, Sulfide Glacier and NW Arete. Dome Peak as part of the Ptarmigan Traverse, one via the Chickamin Glacier. South Early Winter Spire: South Arete and Direct East Buttress. Wine Spires: Burgundy Spire, Chablis Spire.
- Cascade Volcanoes, Washington: Mt. Rainier: Kauz Glacier, Disappointment Cleaver, Emmons Glacier. Two ascents of Mt. Adams: Adams Glacier, South Spur. Mt Baker: Easton Glacier and Coleman/Deming. Glacier Peak Gerdine: Ridge.
- Cascade Volcanoes, Oregon: Mt. Hood: Reid Glacier Headwall, Sunshine Route), Cooper Spur, “West Crater Rim”), “South Side Route”, South Ridge. Three Finger Jack, South Ridge. Mt. Washington North Ridge, North Sister, “Early Morning Couloir, North Sister, “Early Morning Couloir, “West Ridge”, Mt. Jefferson, Jefferson Park Glacier.
- Sierra Nevada, California: Bear Creek Spire: North Arete. Incredible Hulk: Red Dihedral, Polish Route. Conness: North Ridge. Cathedral Peak: SE Buttress. Matthes Crest: South to North Traverse. Temple Crag: Moon Goddess Arete.
- Mexico, Izacchihuatl, La Arista Del Sol” (standard route).